1. Where do I find my desired product for shopping?
We have designed a well filtered and categorized menu on our website homepage to help you find products of your choice and make your shopping experience smoother. We even have a search bar to help you search quickly.
2. Is there any way to clarify my product’s doubt?
We have thoroughly described about our product in the product description. Even if you have doubts after that, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via live chat option on our website. We will respond to your queries as promptly as we can.
3. Do product differ in look from the one displayed online?
We have made every effort to match the virtual look of the product with its real look as we shoot our products in natural light. Some minor variations might still be observed due to difference in device's quality or one's monitor.
4. Do I need to take some specific care regarding handling of the sarees?
Tips to take care of your Banarasi -
- Best stored in a cool place, away from sunlight, dust and moisture.
- Avoid spraying perfume on the saree to prevent stain.
- Always keep your banarasi’s in a cotton/muslin cloth. Naphthalene balls or any kind of chemicals should not be kept with the saree.
- Keep the front weaving part of the saree inside while folding to prevent any damage.
- Handwoven Silk sarees should only be dry-cleaned when necessary.
- It is advisable to iron the sarees keeping a soft cotton cloth on top of the material.
- Take out your sarees, open it, refold, and then store again in a gap of 4-6 months in case of non-usage.
5. Can I see the prices of product in currencies other than Indian currency?
We display our products usually in Indian currency but, we do provide an option of changing the currency under the head INR at the top right of the screen where you can choose the currency option you wish to see the price in.
6. Do you have an option of Cash on Delivery (COD)?
No, we do not provide cash on delivery.
7. Are the prices listed on your website, includes taxes?
Yes, prices listed on our website our inclusive of all taxes.
8. Who are your shipping partners?
We ship through registered and renowned courier companies like DHL, DTDC, FedEx, etc.
9. What time it usually takes for the order to get delivered?
Our pure silk sarees start from INR 6,465. The price increases with the change in base fabric, technique and pattern of weaving of the handloom banarasi silk saree.