1. Where do I find my desired product for shopping?
We have designed a well-filtered and categorized menu on our website homepage to help you find products of your choice and make your shopping experience smoother. We even have a search bar to help you search quickly.
2. Is there any way to clarify my product’s doubt?
We have thoroughly described our product in the product description. Even if you have doubts after that, you can mail us at email@example.com or contact us via the live chat option on our website. We will respond to your queries as promptly as we can.
3. Does the product differ in look from the one displayed online?
We have made every effort to match the virtual look of the product with its real look as we shoot our products in natural light. Some minor variations might still be observed due to differences in the device's quality or one's monitor.
4. Do I need to take some specific care regarding the handling of the sarees?
Tips to take care of your Banarasi -
- Best stored in a cool place, away from sunlight, dust, and moisture.
- Avoid spraying perfume on the saree to prevent stains.
- Always keep your banarasi’s in a cotton/muslin cloth. Naphthalene balls or any kind of chemicals should not be kept with the saree.
- Keep the front weaving part of the saree inside while folding to prevent any damage.
- Handwoven Silk sarees should only be dry-cleaned when necessary.
- It is advisable to iron the sarees keeping a soft cotton cloth on top of the material.
- Take out your sarees, open it, refold, and then store them again in a 4-6 months gap in case of non-usage.
5. Can I see the prices of products in currencies other than Indian currency?
We display our products usually in Indian currency but, we do provide an option of changing the currency under the head INR at the top right of the screen where you can choose the currency option you wish to see the price in.
6. Do you have an option of Cash on Delivery (COD)?
Yes, we do provide Cash On Delivery in India.
7. Are the prices listed on your website, include taxes?
Yes, prices listed on our website are inclusive of all taxes.
8. Who are your shipping partners?
We ship through registered and renowned courier companies like DHL, BLUEDART, DTDC, etc.
9. What time does it usually take for the order to get delivered?
We only display the ready-to-dispatch products on our website which are dispatched within 48 hours of getting an order. If the customer wants to get the fall piko or tassels done, it might take around 1-2 more business days for dispatch. Shipping time depends on the geographical location and hence, it takes around 2-7 business days within India and 5-10 days in case of international shipments.
10. Do you also sell your products in wholesale?
Yes, we have been in the manufacturing and wholesale business of Banarasi Sarees from the last 5 decades. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +91-9696849321, regarding your wish to buy our products in wholesale. We will then share our conditions to start and develop a regular business relationship with you.
11. What is the price of pure handloom silk sarees?
Our pure silk sarees start from INR 6,465. The price increases with the change in base fabric, technique, and pattern of weaving of the handloom banarasi silk saree.
12. Do you deliver products outside India, what are the charges applicable?
Yes, we ship our products internationally. International Shipping charges start from INR 900 & up to INR 5000 based on the destination country, order value, and weight. We offer free International shipping on purchases of INR 50,000 & above. International shipping charges are automatically calculated during checkout.