- Since all our products are pure handwoven and delicate, each of them requires very careful handling. Hence, we consider returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
- Returns will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of the incorrect items.
- Incase you receive a defective product, you have to intimate us by sending an email to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your shipment with corresponding images of the defect.
- Saree can not be exchanged/returned if tassles or fall Pico is done or blouse piece is detached.
- Silk Kothi reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the exchange/return of products subject to the following conditions
- Customer needs to produce the original invoice and all the tags attached with the product.
- The product should not be used, altered or washed.
- If the parcel you receive appears to have been tampered, you are advised not to accept such parcel from the shipping company and not open them.
- The product should be returned back, packed in the original condition through the reputed courier companies only like DTDC, Bluedart, DHL, etc.
- Silk Kothi will initiate the process for the refund on your original mode of payment(debit or credit card) within 7 working days, after the product is received back by us.
- Cancellation charges of upto 10% will be levied on the total order value as management and handling charges.
Silk Kothi is always there for any assistance to our customers and we totally understand the value of customers and customer relationship. We know that our return and cancellation policy is little stringent but this is just because of the type of product we cater, we cannot afford to offer easy return policy.
Our mailing address for returns:
D 48/146 K-1, Shri Balaji Complex
Mishir Pokhra, Behind PDR Mall
Luxa, Varanasi - 221010, U.P., India
Ph - +91 9696849321