MAHOGANY BROWN KADHWA SATIN KATAN SILK BANARASI HANDLOOM SAREE
SK-5007-59058452Regular price Rs. 27,500.00
Banarasi Satin Katan Silk Sarees are unarguably one of the most popular traditional attires. This Mahogany Brown Satin Kadhwa Silk Saree looks adorable with an intricate floral bunch of zari buti and alluring wide border, using a sophisticated handloom kadhwa weaving technique. The saree is accompanied by a self-plain blouse. This Silk Saree is a perfect perpetual festive favorite.
Fabric – Pure Satin Katan Silk
Technique - Kadhwa
Color – Mahogany Brown
Weight – 810gm
Maintenance - Dry Wash Only
SK Promise - Pure Hand-woven Saree Made in Banaras
- Blouse pc is attached
- This product ships worldwide
- This is a hand-woven saree so there might be some irregularities, but that is what makes a banarasi saree unique. For any assistance on this product, you can email us at email@example.com.
- The color of the product you see on your screen may slightly vary due to difference in device's color settings.
Silk Kothi promises to deliver your order with excellent packaging for a wonderful shopping experience within the given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sundays & Public holidays. We use the services of reputed courier agencies only to ensure product’s safety.
Absolutely Free Shipping in India. International shipping is free for orders above INR 50,000/-.
If the customer wants to get the tassels done, it might take around 2-3 more business days for dispatch.
Products within India are delivered within 3-7 days while international delivery is subject to complete within 5-10 days after dispatch. Delivery time may vary in some cases due to extraordinary circumstances like transport strikes, floods etc.
We will send you the courier tracking details via email once the parcel is shipped.
All products that are displayed on Silk Kothi’s Website are stocked at our warehouses and are ready to be shipped.
In rare case, if the product do not reach the destination due to improper or wrong address provided and we receive the parcel back, the buyer will be intimated via email and whatsapp for the right address and the additional courier charges will have to be borne by the buyer.
If there is a delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen event, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
Incase the product you purchased is found to be out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose another product, or opt for a full refund.
For international shipments, the customer is responsible for any custom duties/taxes applicable in their country.
- Since all our products are pure handwoven and delicate, each of them requires very careful handling. Hence, we consider returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
- Returns will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of the incorrect items.
- Incase you receive a defective product, you have to intimate us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your shipment with corresponding images of the defect.
- Saree can not be exchanged/returned if tassles or fall Pico is done or blouse piece is detached.
- Silk Kothi reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the exchange/return of products subject to the following conditions
- Customer needs to produce the original invoice and all the tags attached with the product.
- The product should not be used, altered or washed.
- If the parcel you receive appears to have been tampered, you are advised not to accept such parcel from the shipping company and not open them.
- The product should be returned back, packed in the original condition through the reputed courier companies only like DTDC, Bluedart, DHL, etc.
- Silk Kothi will initiate the process for the refund on your original mode of payment(debit or credit card) within 7 working days, after the product is received back by us.
- Cancellation charges of upto 10% will be levied on the total order value as management and handling charges.
Silk Kothi is always there for any assistance to our customers and we totally understand the value of customers and customer relationship. We know that our return and cancellation policy is little stringent but this is just because of the type of product we cater, we cannot afford to offer easy return policy.
1. Where do I find my desired product for shopping?
We have designed a well filtered and categorized menu on our website homepage to help you find products of your choice and make your shopping experience smoother. We even have a search bar to help you search quickly.
2. Is there any way to clarify my product’s doubt?
We have thoroughly described about our product in the product description. Even if you have doubts after that, you can mail us at email@example.com or contact us via live chat option on our website. We will respond to your queries as promptly as we can.
3. Do product differ in look from the one displayed online?
We have made every effort to match the virtual look of the product with its real look as we shoot our products in natural light. Some minor variations might still be observed due to difference in device's quality or one's monitor.
4. Do I need to take some specific care regarding handling of the sarees?
Tips to take care of your Banarasi -
- Best stored in a cool place, away from sunlight, dust and moisture.
- Avoid spraying perfume on the saree to prevent stain.
- Always keep your banarasi’s in a cotton/muslin cloth. Naphthalene balls or any kind of chemicals should not be kept with the saree.
- Keep the front weaving part of the saree inside while folding to prevent any damage.
- Handwoven Silk sarees should only be dry-cleaned when necessary.
- It is advisable to iron the sarees keeping a soft cotton cloth on top of the material.
- Take out your sarees, open it, refold, and then store again in a gap of 4-6 months in case of non-usage.
5. Can I see the prices of product in currencies other than Indian currency?
We display our products usually in Indian currency but, we do provide an option of changing the currency under the head INR at the top right of the screen where you can choose the currency option you wish to see the price in.
6. Do you have an option of Cash on Delivery (COD)?
Yes, we do provide Cash On Delivery in India.
7. Are the prices listed on your website, includes taxes?
Yes, prices listed on our website our inclusive of all taxes.
8. Who are your shipping partners?
We ship through registered and renowned courier companies like DHL, BLUEDART, DTDC, etc.
9. What time it usually takes for the order to get delivered?
Our pure silk sarees start from INR 6,465. The price increases with the change in base fabric, technique and pattern of weaving of the handloom banarasi silk saree.